Credit Risk Connection provides risk management services including: analytics, consulting, CRM solutions, scorecards, software and training. With over 30 years’ experience in consumer credit and SME products in over 30 countries, we provide services to clients in the South Asia-Middle East-Africa (SAMEA) region. We provide sales and support through our offices and agents in Bangkok, Cape Town and Dubai.
We are not only a reseller of a complete range of credit risk products; we also deliver value-added support, delivery and implementation. Through our partnerships with world-class organisations including: Adaptivate, BankersLab, FICO and XTranda, we ensure that your organisation’s risk management strategy is supported by specialist consulting, training and software for optimum analysis and reporting.
Credit Risk Connection specialises in:
Summary of Credit Risk Management Services:
- Analytics – Reporting, predictive modelling, mathematical modelling, simulation, statistical analysis and optimisation.
- Collections management consulting – Assessment based on collections situation analysis (reviewing existing collections capabilities, infrastructure and procedures) and detailed improvement recommendations.
- Credit risk consulting – Includes collections situation analysis, applications processing review, credit operations audit, risk department overview, TRIAD strategy reviews and design, and interim management assignments.
- CRM solutions – Flexible, easy to use Customer Relationship Management software solutions from Adaptivate Corporation to improve the performance of accounts.
- Decision management software- Intelligent decision automation technology, with integrated predictive analytics for the financial services industries.
- Predictive modelling software – FICO® Analytic Modeler Scorecard Professional is a hosted predictive analytics solution designed to give today’s business analysts sophisticated modelling capabilities.
- Scorecards – These feature expert, semi-expert and custom models, resulting in a powerful tool for better decision making.
- Training and mentoring – A complete range of training and mentoring courses and services that are tailored to the unique requirements of credit grantors in emerging markets.